Representatives of the Revolution Four team attended the Festival of Marketing held at Tobacco Dock, London.
We consider this an intense period of learning, discovery and inspiration, dealing with traditional marketing issues together with some of the challenges we face in the wave of the current industrial revolution.
The event was a unique two day experience where ambitious marketers came discover, learn, celebrate and shape the future together for:
- Inspiration – Two days immersed in Marketing, learning from powerful brands and visionary individuals.
- Strategies – Walking away with knowledge to supercharge future marketing.
- Skills – Arming yourself with new skills to drive digital transformation, sales, loyal customers and more.
- Understanding – Looking into future trends and their implications for our industry and our marketing.
- Know How – Powering up plans to drive greater efficiency.
- Connections – Collaborating and learning from peers who are facing similar challenges.
As the largest global festival dedicated to brand marketers, the Festival reflected the very nature of marketing – seamlessly blending inspiration and practical application.
With an expert content programme jam-packed with leading marketing minds and industry power players, it was so much more than just another conference or exhibition, it is an immersive marketing experience – it is the Glastonbury of marketing events!