Wouldn’t it be lovely to have an in-house marketing manager within your hotel business? Someone who really understands your business and can plan your year’s strategy, then sort all your graphic design, website, brochures, point of sale, social media, email marketing, email signatures, business cards, pop up banners – the lot!
A full-time marketing manager is beyond the budget of most hotels, but if you outsourced your marketing to Revolution Four you can enjoy all the benefits of a marketing manager, but only when you need them.
Our talented team includes marketing strategists with over 25 years of experience in crafting bespoke integrated marketing campaigns for a broad range of hospitality businesses. Then there’s our creative team – graphic and web designers to ensure a seamless blend of technical efficiency and beautiful design.
We make it our business to get under the skin of every client we help to ensure the work we do truly meets their needs, and we’re passionate about keeping costs low and quality high.
What we can do for you:
- Create a 12 month marketing timeline with all your key dates mapped out, for example Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Mother’s Day, School Proms, Weddings, Funerals, Special Events (St Patrick’s Day, Burns Night, Halloween), new menu launches etc.
- Put together an integrated strategy for marketing each event.
- Graphics and design for each key date, tied to your existing branding.
- Social media support on your primary platform (further platforms by negotiation).
- A monthly emailer to promote sales and shout about good news and special offers.
- Refresh or renew your website, including on page SEO and setting up analytics to monitor traffic (priced individually according to your requirements).
- Design for marketing collateral – e.g. Wedding Brochures, Rack Brochures, Christmas Menus etc.
- A range of trusted suppliers to deliver print and marketing materials (print costs not included).
You can use us for as much or as little of your marketing as you choose, cherry-picking services from the suggestions above to create a bespoke package to perfectly suit your needs and budget.