Do you need
a new logo?
Your logo creates an instant first impression which will impact how people interact with you
A well designed logo is essential for building a strong brand identity – each element of your logo is an opportunity to share your brand values and personality.
A good logo should:
- Be easy to recognise and remember
- Convey some information about what your business does in an instant.
- Reflect your personality or brand values so that people can feel connected with your business.
- Be adaptable for use in all your marketing materials, like social media profiles and website headers.
As you can see, your logo needs to work hard for you, so it’s worth taking some time to get it right.
Designing a logo for your business is an important first step in creating your brand identity. However, knowing where to start can be tricky.
Should it be serious or fun, modern or traditional, friendly or formal – and what colours will be right?
To help, we’ve created our free Rev4 Logo Inspiration Guide.
Looking for inspiration?
Download our free logo inspiration guide to get your creative juices flowing.
The guide includes:
- 135 logo examples to inspire your thinking.
- 10 questions to figure out what you want in a logo
- 6 questions to find the right designer for you