They are an inclusive company that believe that the ability to drive is a key skill that should be available to all. They are recognised as Autism Champions by Autism Together. They take pride in teaching practices that benefit all learners from Neuro-typical to individuals on the autistic spectrum who have learning challenges such as Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Dyscalculia, ADD, ADHD, etc.
Company key features include:
- The company have excellent pass rates and 90% of the business is generated by recommendations from successful pupils.
- The company offer inclusive training practices and are Autism Champions by Autism Together.
- The company offer affordable driving lesson packages in and around the Wirral and courses are open to all students from advanced to beginners.
- Driving School Wirral offers quality, efficient and a structured lesson programme to customers from all walks of life. Our Customers ages range from 17 to 67 and from varying social and professional backgrounds.
- To enhance the business’ presence online and allow traffic to find them
- To enhance brand strength and awareness across all social media / printed marketing
- To capture the ethos of the company within the design process
- To gather imagery of the staff and vehicles in a way that compliments the brand
- To create a professional, easy to navigate website for the business
- To create high quality photography to compliment the website and to be utilised on social platforms
- To produce printable A5 booking forms which are branded
- To create engaging social media posts which draw traffic to the website
- Professional lifestyle headshots of all staff including their vehicles via on-site photoshoots.
- A clear company identity spread across all platforms through brand awareness / consistency and imagery that represent the company
- Eye-catching photography of the staff and vehicles
- Increased traffic diverted from social platforms to the website and increased engagement through social media leading to interactive clients.