Ben is a guitarist and a singer / song writer too. Taught in Liverpool’s iconic LIPA (Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts), he has played at every opportunity both as a solo artist and as part of a band.
Artist key features include:
- Ben has been playing guitar since the tender age of 5. By 13, he was being taught by legends Tommy Emmanuel and Martin Taylor.
- Ben has played as a solo artist and alongside Tommy Emmanuel, Mick Fleetwood blues band, Dave McCabe and Zutons, Mel C, Nitin Sawhney, Brend Mason, Albert Lee with Hogan’s Heroes, Gaps, Salford Jets, Paulo Nutini. He’s even played ‘Yesterday’ with Paul McCartney.
- To enhance brand awareness throughout all printed and digital marketing materials.
- To develop a clear brand identity which is at the centre of all marketing.
- To ensure all artwork for singles adheres to brand guidelines and maintains visual consistency
- To create a professional, extensive set of brand guidelines that include brand colours, typography and visual assets.
- To create EP and single artwork for digital platforms such as Spotify and online streaming sites which are consistent with the branding.
- To create mock ups for any merchandise which can promote the artist and the brand prior to manufacture.
- A professional branded document which contains all brand assets / visual elements and guidelines that all marketing material will adhere to.
- Eye-catching EP and single artwork which captures the essence of the artist.