Rev4 Unplugged, a podcast and videography company and so much more. The talented team behind Unplugged noticed a real need for brands and businesses to get the most out of their content marketing strategy, giving them an opportunity to showcase not only their services, but also their ethos and culture for a variety of reasons from sales right through to recruitment.
What you could be doing
- As a podcast assistant, you will be assisting with the set-up, recording and editing of podcasts, uploading podcasts to online distribution networks, and offer creative and editorial support to the podcast producers.
- You have regular check-ins with our podcast producers to set up the plans for each week.
- The role will also require you to listen to each podcast episode and write an episode description to be uploaded to our social media platforms.
- Responsible for supporting the development of content creation that can be used across a variety of media including digital & social media
- Working with clients capturing the strategy and objectives of the brand and needs of the customer they are representing.
- Video & audio editing
- Also creating content that can be used as part of marketing campaigns
- Someone who has experience or is keen to progress their presentation skills would be advantageous
- This is a great opportunity for someone to work on building the success of an established podcast in an environment where you will have the opportunity to be creative.
Get in touch
If you’re full of enthusiasm, energy, and creativity this could be exactly what you’re looking for. If this sounds like something you could be interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your application.
If your initial application is successful, phase two we will ask for a video entry of you telling us why you’re the one for this exciting, creative opportunity!